Sunday, April 5, 2009

Disneyland!

Fast forward to Spring Break 2009. We went to Disneyland! Truly the happiest place on earth. We had such a great time. We had to delay going a couple of days due to illness. You know it is bad when your child says they are too sick to get in the car to drive to Disneyland. Luckily, we got better quickly and stayed well on the trip.


Hunter getting her face painted.


One of Christopher's favorites..."the horsies!"


Hanging out with cousins on Pooh's honey pots.






Christopher loves his "Aaaa Dindy" (Aunt Mindy)!


We even got Tammy's mom and dad to come to the parks with us one of the days. Yay Grandma and Grandpa!




Had to get a shot of Brittany on here (the blond). It was her birthday that day! I have a shot of everyone with us except Brittany's dad. He was always running off... Oh yeah, he was getting fast passes for everyone (thanks Brian!) or leaving the park to go change hotel rooms for them. They switched hotels twice so three check ins and three check outs. Yikes! It was worth it though. Their main place was top of the line and very nice.


Sitting on our balcony 6 floors up plotting the next day's action. At night we could watch Disney's fireworks from here. It was great. One of the days one of the elevators was not working and you had to wait in line for the other one. We had had plenty of lines by then so sometimes we took the stairs up all 6 flights.


Vanessa earned this "I survived the Tower of Terror" t-shirt. She says she never wants to go on that ride again. I tell her I said the same thing my first time, but I actually liked it better the second time.




Hanging around on some bones on Tom Sawyer's island.

3 comments:

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Fun pictures! I didn't know you went with family, bonus.

Amber Webb said...

How exciting, I didnt even know you had a blog!

Looks like you guys had a blast at Disney land. Did Paul tell you we saw him two saturdays ago at Costco?

Episode Experts said...

Yeah, he did. I didn't realize this is probably the closest Costco to you. You will probably get one out there someday along with a movie theatre, wouldn't that be nice.

Disneyland is the best!