May 30th was Vanessa and Hunter's recital. This was our first year with this teacher and we are so excited we found her. The recital was based around the story of Oliver Twist. Vanessa was an orphan boy/street urchin that tumbled across the stage being chased by the police. We got to "make" her costume by going to Savers to pick out the clothes, except the hat that my sister found at Kohl's on clearance. Vanessa ripped up the clothes and sewed a patch on the elbow. We put on brown paint for dirt. Hunter was an Irish Belle with her ballet class. Yes, those are the green skirts I made! It was great for them to be involved in a production like this! Sorry the pics are so small. When I make them bigger they just get blurry.
I love Oliver Twist. I tried to look at your picture's better but they are really small and I couldn't :) I wish my kids did something like this. How fun!
Paul, Tammy, Vanessa, Hunter and Christopher. Paul likes to watch movies, eat, sleep, fish, hike and read. Tammy likes to hike, go for walks, take my kids to the park, read, swim, eat, workout and play!
1 comment:
I love Oliver Twist. I tried to look at your picture's better but they are really small and I couldn't :) I wish my kids did something like this. How fun!
Post a Comment