Monday, January 25, 2010

Missy's Baby Shower

5 of us planned this shower across 4 states! Cassie and I here in Arizona, Renee in New Mexico, Michelle in Colorado and Tina in Ohio all worked together to throw this baby shower for Missy. Thank goodness for email, free long distance on cell phones and digital cameras. Ya think we are excited for this baby to come?!?



Baby Elizabeth is not due until April, but with Tina coming to town for Christmas we decided to have the shower a little early the week before Christmas. Renee and Michelle were both able to come that week too, but did not stay for Christmas.



It was a fun day!



We played some really fun games, ate some great food and Missy got some awesome presents.



Apparently I put my camera down as guests arrived and never got it back out because these are all the pictures I have.

No comments: