Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tucson Trip

In November we went to Tucson for Gregory's baptism and Jared's baby blessing.

The baptism was late Saturday afternoon. Vanessa played the piano. She practiced for 4-6 weeks. She learned to play I am a Child of God and When I am Baptized out of the Primary Childrens Songbook. She also played the prelude, the interlude while the children were drying off and the postlude. What a great experience for her. It is difficult to play when people are singing. She did great! She had just learned and played a lovely arrangement of I am a Child of God for YW in Excellence and she used that too. She is using this towards a 10 hour Personal Progress project along with some other piano service opportunites (playing at a care home and junior primary prelude coming up).



Christopher outside the church



Katie holding Jared



Cousins



Everyone

No comments: