Sunday, August 7, 2011

Preschool



Isaac, Sophia, Tanner, Christopher, Thomas

This was our last day of preschool at my house. Our theme was still taste. They really enjoyed playing with our plastic play food. I really enjoyed doing this preschool co-op with other mothers in my neighborhood. There were 6 of us so we each had a turn every 6 weeks. We did Mondays and Wednesdays 9am-11:30am. It was a great experience. This coming year we are not repeating it though. Christopher will be in a paid preschool Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9am-11:30am.

There were a couple of times Paul was home doing computer work before leaving for the day to do pools when I had preschool here. He was amazed to see how I interacted with this kids. It was really fun to play with them and teach them. I am so grateful for all the teachers out there. It sure is hard work!

No comments: