By the way, that Thor hammer was worth every penny.
Thursday, October 27, 2011
The Payson Walmart
On the way home from our campout one of the leaf springs on the tent trailer broke. It is old so I am sure it was coming anyway, but we probably helped it along by loading all the suitcases in it and the kayak on top. Oops! Thanks to the good samaritans that stopped and let us borrow their jack. After lunch the kids and I hung out at Walmart for 2 1/2 hours while Paul went back to it to pick up the boat and Vanessa's backpack with school work in it. Good times. I am one of those moms that would never let my kids touch the floor in a retail store. Well, you kinda loosen some of those standards after the first hour. I had my book with me and I bought Vanessa one and we read while the other two played in the toy department. Thanks, dad, for not making us ride in the car all that way. It ended up being an expensive repair and an even more expensive tow. Luckily we got the trailer cheap. It now has some rockin' leaf springs!

By the way, that Thor hammer was worth every penny.






By the way, that Thor hammer was worth every penny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment