Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Saturday

Saturday was back to my mom's house. I took the girls to play with their cousins! They watched a little tv, played on the computer and Carter's Nintendo DS, went to the park (3 times!) and played with Grandma's Boyd's Bears.

Mom, Dad and I packed up their living room, kitchen and family room for the remodel. Removing tile is apparently a very dusty process so we were covering all the furniture and stuff with plastic. Remember, mom still has a hurt arm making everything she tries to do more complicated.

Paul brought Christopher to me when it was time to go to the ASU vs. UofA game so Chris got in on one of those trips to the park! After the football game I met Paul at home. He watched the kids while I went to the gym and then worked late that night.

Some friends in the ward called us that night and offered us a twin loft bed. Thanks Ryders! We are so excited. We were looking at getting another twin right after Christmas since we will be switching rooms around again. We are thankful now that we don't have to buy one.

No comments: