
Uh...nice sword holder!?!

4th of July dress up found in church primary closet?

Mustache out of the quarter machines at Fry's. Love the serious face underneath. Love the seriousness of it and love the face!

Hanging out at Costco with dad.

I may have mentioned this before, but I don't like to shop. I don't really like any kind of shopping although lately shopping for myself is starting to grow on me a little bit. I specifically really can't stand grocery shopping. I have a mental block about it from watching my parents comb the ads each week and go to 3 different stores for all the good deals trying to feed a family of 7 on a tight budget. And, from very nearly tossing my cookies in the middle of a grocery store when I was pregnant with Vanessa. I don't mind doing dishes, vacumming, and doing laundry (bathrooms I could give up though). So, Paul has always done the food shopping for our family. He has always taken the kids with him. Now that the girls aren't so excited to go week after week it has become a little Father/Son outing each Saturday giving me the day to do house chores, run errands and go to the gym.

No comments:
Post a Comment