Thursday, November 13, 2008
Yuck!
That stomach bug that Christopher and Paul had last week made it's way through the rest of the family. Don't you love sharing?!? Hunter had it Tuesday. She said, "At least I don't have to miss a day of school." Bless her heart. What a way to spend a day off. Vanessa and I had the pleasure of having it together yesterday. Her and I win the award for most dramatic. We moaned and wailed the most. We also threw up the most. Does that mean we were the sickest or just the wimpiest? Paul came home in the middle of the day between stuff to take care of us. Thank goodness! When he got home Christopher was standing in the hallway crying with his pants that were too big down around his ankles. He could not move! I was laying in bed trying to get up and crawl to him to see what was wrong. Paul said I was as white as a sheet when he came to check on me. I actually had to call in sick to work. I usually can just buck up and work in the evening when Paul is home or catch up the next day. But, I had a deadline so I had to ask my boss to take care of it for me. Today I am still very queasy and dizzy and smells make me cringe. I can't imagine how I got through 88 straight days of feeling that way when I was pregnant with Christopher.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Tammy I am so sorry to hear about your sickness, that is definately my worst nightmare as it probably is for everyone else. I am so glad to hear that you are feeling better and thankfully it didn't linger for too long.
Post a Comment