Monday, September 28, 2009

Two New Addictions

I have two new favorite things:

1. Sugar free Juicy Fruit gum! The taste of this reminds me of when I was little.



2. As You Wish pottery painting!

A couple of friends have been trying to get me into this for a while now. When they offered to help me make an ASU Football plate for Paul's birthday I agreed to go. It was so much fun. The green grass around the edges is made from the kids' fingerprints.





Next we made this platter for Paul's mom's birthday. Vanessa's handprints are blue, Hunter's are pink and Christopher's are green.





Then, my friend emailed me this great coupon I could not pass up. It was a back to school special for free kid's paint time and half off an item for each child. Christopher chose this car and had a blast painting it red. Hunter did the cupcake and Vanessa made the Halloween decoration. They loved it!

No comments: