
Hunter, Christopher and Micayla T. Christopher was enthralled with the campfires.

Christopher and Tyson. They had fun jumping off the big rocks together.

Playing with a truck in the truck.


Christopher, Marin B, LeAnn A, Hunter and Vanessa


Vanessa and Tesah B.

Nathan A, Emaree H, Micayla T and Hunter

Phew! I got last year's ward campout posted on here before this year's happened. And now I have this year's posted, yay!
Oops...I forgot to mention that it rained on and off the entire time. It was just enough for us rain-starved people to be fun and not enough to be annoying. We were glad we put our tents on the asphalt behind the truck instead of in the mud. We had to place them in the sun and shake them dry before we could pack them up. We were also glad we had ponchos and an umbrella.

No comments:
Post a Comment