Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hello

Ok…my sister in law, Emily (married to my younger brother, Chad) convinced me to finally start a blog. I have been reading and enjoying other people’s blogs for months. I guess it is time to allow you all a peek into our lives. Since a picture is worth a thousand words and I am not much of a writer I will mostly be posting pics of our goings on. It will be easier and quicker than scrapbooking, right? At least this way I can update whomever decides to check on us and not be cutting and pasting long emails to forward to everyone!

Our title…seems to require a little explanation. For some reason we had trouble coming up with a decent title for our blog. The e at the beginning stands for our last name. Reading it with our last name first makes it sound better and is easier to remember. However, I did not want to publish our last name on the title of the blog. It is for privacy/personal/safety reasons. Call me crazy/cautious/paranoid I don’t care. You better believe I am the type of person that will monitor my kid’s my space pages should the ever want to create one. Anyway, we hope you enjoy reading about and looking at pictures of all the episodes that go on in our lives. And, we hope that all our episodes are excellent! ~Tammy


7 comments:

Episode Experts said...

"YAY! Mommy started a blog!"

-Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Hey, Cool blog! I love it. This is Camryn! Hey!

Episode Experts said...

yay! mommies going to put the ward campout on the blog. Hunter

melissa said...

Tammy... I am so happy that you started a blog... it is so cute!! I also have jumped on the blog mania and i have really enjoyed it. I am hoping to compile everything into a book sometime.:) Looking forward to many blog posts to come.

Luann said...

Good to see you've joined the club. It'll be fun to see what you guys are up to more often.

amy said...

I am glad you joined the club! I really enjoy keeping up with out of town family with our blogs. Can't wait to see your upcoming posts of your sweet kids!

Emily Johnson said...

Awesome! You finally did it! It is cute too!! Yay for blogging!!