
So I am not one of those bloggers that is going to post everyday. My goal is to post once a week. Probably on Sundays. So Monday might be a good day to check my blog. We went on a trip last week for fall break so right after my first post I was busy getting ready for the trip and now I am busy cleaning up from the trip. Can you say 30 loads of laundry!?!
My friend makes these really cute hooded towels. She made some for my girls when they were little and we used them until they were literally coming apart at the seams. So, she made us some more. Christopher's has trucks going across the forehead, Hunter's is ballet slippers and Vanessa's is blue ribbon with brown polka dots. We love our hooded towels. Aren't they cute (the towels and the kids!)?Thanks, Renee!

2 comments:
Oh Man, we love hooded towels too. Your mom makes ours, she is trying to teach me, so when they wear out I can do it myself. I love the strips on the hoods. Super cute1
I have one hooded towel that I have used for all of my kids and it is definately worn out. I love it though- wish I had them for the older kids, would make hanging up their towel a lot easier! Love the picture!
Post a Comment