Monday, July 6, 2009
Me and Technology
Sometimes I resist technology. I don't know why. I did not have voicemail on my phone line for a long time. I did not have Caller ID until 2004 long after most people had already had it. I had a cell phone when I was pregnant with Vanessa in 1998. I only had it for about a year and a half and then gave it up and did not have another one until the last couple of years. I did not start this blog until months after people were bugging me to do it. When online bill pay first came out the way I understood it was that you had to log into each account you were paying on that company's website and pay the bill. I was never going to do that. But, I finally decided it can be a time and money saver to pay my bills online through the bank. Since it is free I decided to try it. I do like it. Now that my bill pay accounts are set up it is probably faster than writing a check. It will save me money on stamps and checks and I don't have to run out to mail the checks. Thanks, Missy and Lisa for the extra push I needed to do that. Now, I just need to join Facebook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment