Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dreamin'

To say Christopher likes balls is an understatement. I would say basketball is his favorite, but Paul is trying to win him over to football and just might succeed. It's just as well...he won't be tall enough to play basketball. If he inherited Paul's speed he just might be able to play football (running back or something). I say let's go for track - a non-contact sport!

Anyway, I started Christmas shopping a couple weeks ago and was having trouble getting him to let go of this basketball hoop and leave the store. So I took a picture. Sorry it's blurry, my phone is not that great and I did not have the camera.

The way I got him to leave was to show him the much smaller, less expensive, more suitable for a 2 year old, basketball hoop I had in the cart already. I had been hiding it from him since it is his Christmas present. Once I showed him that he left happily. Then, we came home and I hid it in the garage. Fortunately 2 year olds have a short memory. He'll be excited Christmas morning!

No comments: