
Vanessa and Hunter are excited about the library again! We all love to read at our house. We read to our kids from when they are tiny babies. For a little while as a toddler Christopher was too busy for books and would barely sit through one. I was worried. But, now no worries. He loves to read just as much as us. He will sometimes sit with a book by himself and tell the story as he turns the pages. Yesterday on the way home from the library he was looking through a couple of Froggy books and talking about them and giggling. I love it.
Once my kids started school it seems like they did not enjoy going to the public library as much because they were going at school and getting enough to read there. So for a while it has been me and Chris on our own at the library. Vanessa has been reading the Warriors series and she could not get the next book at the school library so we have been going every week. Hunter is into the Bailey School Kids series and always wants more of those. I love that my kids like to read as much as Paul and I.

No comments:
Post a Comment