Monday, November 30, 2009

Tuesday

Homeschooling - Day 2

This day I got one of the benefits of homeschooling. After I put Tyson down for his nap I got to leave. I put Vanessa in charge and took off. I made 4 stops in 1 hour and accomplished 4 things including some birthday, some Christmas and some Primary. Who can ever stop 4 times in 1 hour with a kid or two to get in and out of the car!?!

After lunch we headed to the Arizona Museum of Natural History. This is the first time I have used a culture pass. Basically you check out a pass for 4 people to get into an area museum, science center or zoo. It worked great except that I spend money in the gift shop that I normally would not have. Oh well, it all went back to the museum anyway!



Panning for gold



Hunter would not go near the jails



This star system was cool!





Sitting on the tallest curb ever showing off our purchases




On the way home we stopped at Trader Joes for bread and got free balloons! After we got home my sister and her kids came over while her daughter had a piano lesson right around the corner from us.




By the end of this day I was starting to figure out working from home and homeschooling don't really go well together. I think I only got in an hour and a half of work on Tuesday. Good thing it was slow due to the holiday week.

No comments: