
The purple fangs! Christopher's church nursery teachers handed out treat bags to the kids the Sunday before Halloween. They were sweet enough to make Christopher's candy and sugar free. He loved it!

Somehow that week our carving pumpkins kept ending up in Christopher's bed.

I bent down to take a better picture and he copied me. I thought it turned out to be a cute Spidy pose.

We borrowed this costume and had it in our house from the First of October. Christopher would not touch it at first. It took a week to get him to touch it and another week to get him to put just the hood on and nothing else. He kept saying, "It's just clothes." By Halloween week he put it on. He wore it Halloween night for all of about 40 minutes. He did our Ward Trunk or Treat and then a few houses on our street and that was it. I was just glad he wore it!

Paul was nice enough to carve 3 pumpkins with 3 kids one night while I was gone. Vanessa did the Trick or Treat one all by herself. Hunter's is the fire face, and Christophers is the skull in the moon.


Hermoine Granger and Hannah Montana

Getting ready to go to the Trunk or Treat.


Two Hannahs or Miley and Hannah...whatever!

Paul's Aunt Cathy bought these pants a few years ago for like a dime. We all laughed over them. I have kept them with my Halloween stuff because I always wanted to dress up as the big pair of pants. This was my year!

Vanessa got to go around the neighborhood with just her friends this year. First, they had Hunter with them and an adult, Caitlyn's aunt. But, then the aunt had to leave and they brought Hunter home and Vanessa dumped her candy into our bowl to give away since we were out and then she went off with just her friends on bikes and scooters. They ended up at her friend Camryn's house. They had a ton of fun and loved the freedom.

No comments:
Post a Comment