It look me a little bit to find the right color. I am such an amateur! But, I am having fun and it was worth the effort as I am happy with the color I did choose. Some of those are the same color just in different spots to check how the sunlight hits them. The new couch is chocolate brown leather, there is a recliner as well. The rug is chocolate brown, blue and tan shag. The 13 year old plaid couch is gone! More to come as we progress.
Love it!! Blue and Brown are two of my favorite combinations. I'm impressed with the skirts too... and I learned some more about you through the years. Besides making me feel old it was interesting. Love tags!
Paul, Tammy, Vanessa, Hunter and Christopher. Paul likes to watch movies, eat, sleep, fish, hike and read. Tammy likes to hike, go for walks, take my kids to the park, read, swim, eat, workout and play!
2 comments:
Love it!! Blue and Brown are two of my favorite combinations. I'm impressed with the skirts too... and I learned some more about you through the years. Besides making me feel old it was interesting. Love tags!
I love it... its looks great. Love the color combo!
Post a Comment