Paul and I have been painting houses as a side job. We have completed two houses and are about to start our 3rd. I only have pictures of the first house for now. If I figure out how to download pictures from my phone I can post a couple of the second house.
I asked Paul what he would tell someone who asked him if they should take their wife to work for a day. I don't think he ever answered me...
Paul, Tammy, Vanessa, Hunter and Christopher. Paul likes to watch movies, eat, sleep, fish, hike and read. Tammy likes to hike, go for walks, take my kids to the park, read, swim, eat, workout and play!
4 comments:
So how much would we have to pay you for an out of town job?
Triple...
Paul says triple. But Tammy says since you are family we might be able to work something out.
looks like fun... I really want to get our hous pained on the inside but I have to figure out colors first.
Post a Comment